Monday, August 04, 2008

getting started

Hey everyone. I'm starting this thing in order to keep everyone up to date with what promises to be a busy one year period.

As many of you know, I'm going through a long court process for a DWI I got on my scooter. It's been over a year and still going, but hopefully will be done soon. The good news is I'm coming to terms with the alcohol by attending group twice a week and looking for a couple good meetings. I have friends who want me to check out their groups and I'm looking forward to it. 
The scooter is dead and parked by the way...
And I just passed 100 sober days!

This brings us to one of my favorite things: BICYCLES!
My plan is to go on an epic ride next summer in England. 
London-Edinburg-London..
1400 kilometers (thats 869.919 miles) between aug.26 and aug.31 '09! you can learn about it here..
OF COURSE this will require a special new bike ;-) , assorted gear, and 1000's of miles
of training. I'm determined and excited to do this and want to thank everyone in advance for supporting me. Love and hugs too all...

Here's some crazy new bike parts that won't be on my new ride..(thanks Jim)
You'll see it come to life right here if all goes well..hopefully by fall with the help of
rootbeer money! oh, i'll explain that next time....

No comments: